kos-boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
kos-boards

a spot for rpgs

You are not connected. Please login or register

I had a funny conversation

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I had a funny conversation Empty I had a funny conversation Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:01 pm

Soultail

Soultail
Admin

With one of my friends on FF.Net.

It goes a litte something like this:

Me:
And here's a scary thought, having Alcuard (Hellsing) tearing Kain apart, without mercy. *Shivers* lol

Phoenix Helix:
O.o poor Kain.... XD

Me:
I know, I feel evil towards him all of a sudden.

Kain: *In the bg* That's scary... *Shivers in fear*

Raziel: *Pointing and laughing at Kain*

Seris: *Sweatdrop* I am glad that the Master is merciful.

Sir Integra Hellsing: Agree.

Alucard: *Hurmphs* He's not worth my time. I am disappointed in him for being that way.

Phoenix:
Ooooh Kains in for it now.... and who knows whats comin Razzi's way.... hahahaha

Me:
Thanks and I had talked with a guy that I know from Michigan who agrees with you about "Poor Kain" part, but what would be really kick-** is putting Alucard and Raziel in a no-holds-barred match.

A wraith vs a 775 year old vampire that is psychotic!! The tickets would be selling like hot cakes.

Phoenix:
hmmm well i'll put 20K on Raziel and i'll take a few of them cupcakes tew!

Me:
35k on Alucard and the crowds from everywhere in the entire globe would fill the stadium and the tv sets recording the fight of the century.

Seris: Had she gone bloody nuts?
Kain: You have no idea. Trust me, you haven't seen her on a sugar binge.
Raziel: *Eye twitch*
Alucard: Sounds like it's going to be a real fun event.
Anderson: *I still don't know how he got in, but oh well* I have faith that neither one of them shall live to tell the tale since they both are an abomination to Christ our lord, and as such, they need to be cleanst. Amen.
Everyone: ...

Phoenix:
I wanna have a round! we'll see how Sparda (my main character) fares in the fight hehehehe

Me:
Anderson: If ye ask, ye shall recieve. And the Lord, thy God, blessed thee for the strength to vanquish the evil. Amen. (Don't ask, cause I only seen Hellsing OVA episodes 1-4 and I am no Catholic to know how he says it.) *Pulls out his blessed swords*
Seris: That's it, everyone's gone bloody mad.
Soul: At least, it's not as bad as seeing Walter having a blast kicking the living dog out Zephon.
*Hears the screams of a Vampire being torn apart*
Everyone else: *Winces in pain*
Alucard: *Laughing* This is more fun to watch than being bored.
Sir Integra: *Smoking a cigar* Well, then, what are you waiting for?!? Destory the wraith, show no mercy!!
Seris and Soul: O.O
Alucard: *Insane smirk* As you command, master.
Raziel: O.O

Phoenix:
Sparda: o.O (rests sword against the wall and cracks open a bottle of cider) mmmm sounds like a local bar brawl.... (swigs and ducks as a Raziel flies overhead) yup... bout the same.... lol

Me:
Soul: Yep, just about the size of it. *Pulls out a pomegranate and a bottle of Sake, thus, began to eat the entire fruit, along with the bottle*
Poisonfang(My OC): Uh oh... This is not pretty.
Seris: What?
Poisonfang: *Pulls Seris, Sir Integra, and Sparda down underneath the table* Just trust me, it's not pretty to watch.
*Sounds of glass being broken, bodies being thrown through walls and psychocial laughter of Alucard's, Anderson's, and Soul's going through the fog*
Poisonfang: That's why. -_-

Phoenix:
Sparda: HEY WATCH THE HAIR!!! I aint gonna fight you, im gonna kick your ass!!! (fights back)xD

Me:
Soul: BRING IT ON!!
*Both Sparda and Soul are literally beating themselves stupid*
Seris: Now that is scary.
Alucard: *Smirking more sadistically that it's scary* Now this is more fun to watch.
Anderson: Agree.
Sir Integra: Dear God, this has got to stop before anymore damages are cause.
Poison (Shorten it for this): One question, how? She is literally a loose cannon when it comes to Pomegranates and Sake.
(XDDD nice one)

Phoenix:
Sparda: TAKE THAT VILE FIEND!!! (does an elbow drop)
(Thanks ^-^)

Me:
Soul: *Blocks it and punches him in the face* SONIC PUNCH!!
Poison: O.O
Grimmjow (Bleach): *Peeks in* Hey!! Who didn't tell me that there's a fight going on here??
Seris: *Points to Soul*
Grimmjow: *** I am missing out on fun stuff.
Yuffie: You have no idea.
Grimmjow: Shut up.

[More funny stuff here]

Phoenix:
Sparda: (siderolls and charges power) time we get serious... DESERT STRIKE!!!! (lunges, flip-kicks and thrust punches to the chest)

Me:
Grimmjow: *Sits down at one end of the bar room, eating some popcorn* This is much funnier to watch than that shinigami @$$ that I still can beat on, and I don't have to worry about Aizen.
Yuffie: *Tried to break up the fight, but got hurt* Owww....
Alucard: *Grinning so psychocially that even Sir Integra was getting scared* I think a few rounds from the Jackel would end this. *Pulls out the gun and fires a shot in between them with precise markmanship that it split Sparda and Soul apart*
Poison: *Sighs* Thank goodness for Alucard's reasoning.
Raziel: @~@
Kain: x_x
Seris: *Eye twitching in stupor* Unbelievable....

Phoenix:
(recovers Guitar Sword, configures it to Blaster Form and blasts Alucard) you shot me... someone shouldve told you: never give this Phoenix a motive for revenge.... (reconfigures to normal form, then points at Soul) Now where were we?

Me:
Alucard: *Is regenerating, but is much content* Not bad reflex, sir.
Soul: *Panting while holding her arm that is bleeding* You were right, you are more dangerous than Anderson and Alucard combined.
Grimmjow: *** I was wanting some hardcore fighting, this sux!!
Soul: *Throws her Frigate Keyblade at his head* STFU, BAKYAROU!!!
Yuffie: *Scared pantless*
Alucard: *Grinning*
Everyone else: .... She's pissed when she's drunk.
Poison: I didn't say that I warn you.
Soul: *Passes out from the alcohol and excitement*

Phoenix:
Sparda: (staring at Yuffie's pantless rear) Nice kiester.... xD (Sheathes Guitar Sword) in the words of the great Little Kuriboh: Another Victory for America! (Stares at Soul) and that was done without a single drop of rum....mmmm rum.... xD

Me:
Yuffie: *Death glare* Meanie
Poison: Not rum, Sake. *Tosses a bottle to him* This is real potient stuff, almost like Volka, but fresher made.
Alucard: Well, I had enough fun here, I'm going back to bed.
Walter: I agree to it.
Sir Integra: Indeed. So let's go, Seris and Walter.
Seris and Walter: Yes ma'am.
Anderson: I'm going back to Rome. Good day.
*Those guys left to go back to England and Rome*
Soul: I3 *Speaking in Al Bhed while drooling*
(*Loose translation: Smexy Kenpachi.... As Auron... So hot... Zzzzz...)
[Btw, nice Homer impersonation, Phoenix. I make Anderson sound really good here.]

[I appologise for that daydream of mine, I was feeling like a fangirl with a huge crush on Kenpachi]

Phoenix:
Sparda: (shurgs) take it as an accomplishment Yuffie ^-^ (looks at Soul) heavens above... well whatever turns you on XD
(Thanks Smile always gets someone laughing when you use it at an unexpected moment. Btw, who is Anderson?)

Me:
Poison: Don't worry, she will get a serious hangover by morning.
(Father Alexander Anderson is a created soldier for the Iscariot organization, under the directions of the Pope in Rome, to keep toe to toe with the Hellsing organization, according to the Manga and Anime of Hellsing.)
Yuffie: And they say that I am crazy.
Poison: And remind me again why we have a thief and a ninja in our mists.

Phoenix:
Sparda: the term is Kleptomaniac xD thats Yuffie all over xDDDD
(ahhh i see)

Me:
Yuffie: That's mean.
Grimmjow Jeagerjaques: *Sits up and is lucky to have missed the blade from his head* *** that was too damn close.
Poison: How the hell are you able to dodge that?!?
Grimmjow: Duh, I'm a bloody arranncar.
(Arranncar are modified forms of Hollows in Bleach, fyi.)
Yuffie: @$$.
Grimmjow: *Glares at her*

Phoenix:
Sparda: Such violence... nothing greater. (lifts Sacred Dagger and looks at it) nah i'll stay outta this one...
(Bleach is coooooool!)

Me:
(Hell yeah it is!!)

Grimmjow: Don't you point that damn thing at me!!
Yuffie: Do it.
Poison: I'm staying out of this too...
Urahara: *Quietly drinking vodka while watching*
Soul: *Woke up and is feeling sick* Uhhh.... What happend?
Grimmjow: Seems like our friend is having one hell of a hangover.
Yuffie: *Stole Cloud's Buster sword and whaps Grimmjow upside the head* Shut up!!!

Phoenix:
(Very Happy)
Sparda:(to Soul) You've had way too many before we had our little scuffle xD

Me:
Soul: Dammit! I will never mix Pomegranates and Sake again. But why didn't Grimmjow die?
Grimmjow: Dammit!! I am a damn arranncar!!
Yuffie: *Bonks Grimmjow on the head again* SHUT UP!!
Cloud: Yuffie!! Give me back my sword!!!

Phoenix:
Sparda: (shrugs and sips on the Sake) hmmm kampai!(leans against the wall and smirks at Cloud chasing Yuffie)

Me:
Soul: *Drinks some coffee to ease the headache*
Grimmjow: Nutters. All of them.

Phoenix:
Sparda: (takes coffee and hands over Orange Juice) Coffee makes a hangover worse believe me... Orange does wonders. (to Grimmjow) who the hell are you btw? xD

Me:
Soultail: Ok. *Drinks it and is feeling drozy*
Grimmjow: DAMMIT! IT'S GRIMMJOW JEAGERJAQUES!!! I'M AN ARRANNCAR!!
Soultail: Keep it down will ya?

Phoenix:
Sparda: (pointing Blade at Grimmjow) You'll be 'An imma going byebye' if you keep that up... (to Soultail) Take it easy ok? Smile

Me:
Grimmjow: *Glares, but shuts up*
Soul: Thanks. You did a good job intimidating Grimmjow like Aizen does..

And don't mind the randomness, it's been that way for a while.

Last edited by Soultail on Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/16135401

2I had a funny conversation Empty Re: I had a funny conversation Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:21 pm

Constantine-Jacobs

Constantine-Jacobs
Admin

lol

3I had a funny conversation Empty Re: I had a funny conversation Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:22 pm

Soultail

Soultail
Admin

I know, funny as hell when we finally got Grimmjow pwn with a simple Seies Flurs Clutch.

4I had a funny conversation Empty Re: I had a funny conversation Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:24 pm

Constantine-Jacobs

Constantine-Jacobs
Admin

Integra:Wheres kain?

Alucard:Everywhere.

5I had a funny conversation Empty Re: I had a funny conversation Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:04 pm

Soultail

Soultail
Admin

Series: Goodness, Master. Rather too harsh?

6I had a funny conversation Empty Re: I had a funny conversation Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:07 pm

Constantine-Jacobs

Constantine-Jacobs
Admin

7I had a funny conversation Empty Re: I had a funny conversation Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:10 pm

Soultail

Soultail
Admin

Wow.

8I had a funny conversation Empty Re: I had a funny conversation Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:11 pm

Constantine-Jacobs

Constantine-Jacobs
Admin

blalalalalalalalallalalallalalalalal

9I had a funny conversation Empty Re: I had a funny conversation Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:56 pm

Soultail

Soultail
Admin

*Giggles*

10I had a funny conversation Empty Re: I had a funny conversation Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:57 pm

Constantine-Jacobs

Constantine-Jacobs
Admin

im count chocula!

11I had a funny conversation Empty Re: I had a funny conversation Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:14 pm

Soultail

Soultail
Admin

lol

12I had a funny conversation Empty Re: I had a funny conversation Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:15 pm

Constantine-Jacobs

Constantine-Jacobs
Admin

*awesome face*

13I had a funny conversation Empty Re: I had a funny conversation Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:18 pm

Soultail

Soultail
Admin

XD

14I had a funny conversation Empty Re: I had a funny conversation Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:19 pm

Constantine-Jacobs

Constantine-Jacobs
Admin

So,i heard you liek mudkips?

15I had a funny conversation Empty Re: I had a funny conversation Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:28 pm

Soultail

Soultail
Admin

Yep!!

I love my Kippy, my Swampert!!

16I had a funny conversation Empty Re: I had a funny conversation Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:36 pm

Constantine-Jacobs

Constantine-Jacobs
Admin

O RLY?!?

17I had a funny conversation Empty Re: I had a funny conversation Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:46 pm

Soultail

Soultail
Admin

YA RLY

18I had a funny conversation Empty Re: I had a funny conversation Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:47 pm

Constantine-Jacobs

Constantine-Jacobs
Admin

IMMA CHARGIN MAH CHARGER!

19I had a funny conversation Empty Re: I had a funny conversation Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:56 pm

Soultail

Soultail
Admin

O.O

20I had a funny conversation Empty Re: I had a funny conversation Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:58 pm

Constantine-Jacobs

Constantine-Jacobs
Admin

I had a funny conversation 420543-SHOOP_DA_WHOOP_SVG_TEMPLATE_by_Trudetski_large

21I had a funny conversation Empty Re: I had a funny conversation Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:05 pm

Soultail

Soultail
Admin

*Now scared*

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]