kos-boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
kos-boards

a spot for rpgs

You are not connected. Please login or register

Most Hated Anime Character??

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Most Hated Anime Character?? Empty Most Hated Anime Character?? Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:07 pm

LilGothInPink

LilGothInPink

Anyone have any anime characters they HATE?! Well, go ahead and share your hate-ness here!!!!8D

Anime characters I hate:

Sasuke just because Naruto shippuden is all about Naruto screaming "Sasuke come back im gay for you!!!"

Sae from Peach Girl because....She's the b word!!!8D

Sakura = ANNOYING!!!

2Most Hated Anime Character?? Empty Re: Most Hated Anime Character?? Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:09 pm

Constantine-Jacobs

Constantine-Jacobs
Admin

Kaname

Kaname..

Kaname...

3Most Hated Anime Character?? Empty Re: Most Hated Anime Character?? Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:11 pm

LilGothInPink

LilGothInPink

Amu from Shugo Chara!!!Pink hair!!...She must die!!! Evil or Very Mad

For some reason, I don't like Orihime...:0

4Most Hated Anime Character?? Empty Re: Most Hated Anime Character?? Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:14 pm

Constantine-Jacobs

Constantine-Jacobs
Admin

I actually kinda like orihime,very dynamic

My least fav is,Justin from soul eater.

5Most Hated Anime Character?? Empty Re: Most Hated Anime Character?? Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:16 pm

LilGothInPink

LilGothInPink

Oh god, for a second there, I thought you ment Justin, as in my cousin, but then I read soul eater. xD

all the characters in mermaid melody (that show is mad gay.. =_=)

6Most Hated Anime Character?? Empty Re: Most Hated Anime Character?? Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:18 pm

Constantine-Jacobs

Constantine-Jacobs
Admin

Never seen it.

Your cousin Justin

7Most Hated Anime Character?? Empty Re: Most Hated Anime Character?? Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:24 pm

LilGothInPink

LilGothInPink

XD

Don't even watch it. I just want my 6+ hours back that I have wasted watching that anime...
I tried watching tons of episodes just to get used to it, and OH MY GOD it SUCKS
And so does the characters.

I don't like Ikuto from Shugo Chara...
Why??
He's a STALKER.A STALKER who is in HIGH SCHOOL A STALKER who STALKS a little girl with PINK hair who is in 6th grade!A STALKER with CAT EARS A STALKER with PURPLE Hair!!!

That is all...

8Most Hated Anime Character?? Empty Re: Most Hated Anime Character?? Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:27 pm

Constantine-Jacobs

Constantine-Jacobs
Admin

LOLOLLOLOLOLOlollololololololol

Mikuru

Mikuru

Mikuru

9Most Hated Anime Character?? Empty Re: Most Hated Anime Character?? Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:31 pm

LilGothInPink

LilGothInPink

Oh yeah, annnnnnnnnnd

I hate

ASH FROM POKEMON!!!!!!
Why???
Well, here's why:
He got rid of all his awesome pokemon,caught some retarded pokemon that look like butt, and yet, he kept a useless pikachu with him, he's been doing the same thing for 13 years, he's just...ANNOYING, annnnnnd, how come he isn't an adult yet?!
HE SHOULD BE 23!!!!!Not 14!!! Mad

Personally, I find PICHU better than pikachu.^o^

10Most Hated Anime Character?? Empty Re: Most Hated Anime Character?? Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:32 pm

Constantine-Jacobs

Constantine-Jacobs
Admin

DAWN

11Most Hated Anime Character?? Empty Re: Most Hated Anime Character?? Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:36 pm

LilGothInPink

LilGothInPink

Orochimaru

He NEVER dies!!! Mad

Most Hated Anime Character?? Ec695407b97810_full

I hate Sae (in the blue) and Momo(in the pink)

I told you why I hate Sae, now I'll tell you why I HATE Momo.

Well first off, She broke the hearts of two guys ALOT of times.And that's just wronggggg.....
Well, one of them deserved it, but I just don't like him, but the other guy is cool, and throughout the WHOLE anime, that guy was sweet to Momo, and Momo just threw him to the side like nothing, and that is just...Mean.:0
In other words, Momo is also the b word.^o^

12Most Hated Anime Character?? Empty Re: Most Hated Anime Character?? Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:38 pm

Constantine-Jacobs

Constantine-Jacobs
Admin

Don no the anime :p

13Most Hated Anime Character?? Empty Re: Most Hated Anime Character?? Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:39 pm

Soultail

Soultail
Admin

I really, REALLY hate Megatron from Beast Wars for his annoying "Yess....." Commentary that is really annoying as hell.

I really HATE Deidara for his explosive clay crap and his "respect" for Sasori. WTF is up with that?

The only one that I really hate, but pick on them anyway is Cell!! WTFH is his problem?

Well, I still like to pick on Grimmjow at time for his pissed off attitude.

Well, once in a while, I pick on Cyclonus from Armada for his insane laughter.

OHHH!!! ^o^ Arukennimon. A spider bitch to the extreme.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/16135401

14Most Hated Anime Character?? Empty Re: Most Hated Anime Character?? Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:41 pm

Constantine-Jacobs

Constantine-Jacobs
Admin

Guy from naruto

15Most Hated Anime Character?? Empty Re: Most Hated Anime Character?? Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:43 pm

LilGothInPink

LilGothInPink

I don't like Kaname.:0 I personally like Zero better, but...Meh..That's just my opinion..:0
I just don't see what's so great about Kaname anyway. Rolling Eyes

16Most Hated Anime Character?? Empty Re: Most Hated Anime Character?? Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:45 pm

Constantine-Jacobs

Constantine-Jacobs
Admin

Most Hated Anime Character?? 11354_Kaname_my_babe

Most Hated Anime Character?? Edward%20cullen

17Most Hated Anime Character?? Empty Re: Most Hated Anime Character?? Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:46 pm

LilGothInPink

LilGothInPink

OH GOD.I SWEAR IF THEY ARE RELATED THEN I GIVE UP ON ALL HOPE!!! No

18Most Hated Anime Character?? Empty Re: Most Hated Anime Character?? Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:47 pm

Constantine-Jacobs

Constantine-Jacobs
Admin

YOu see it too!?!?!

19Most Hated Anime Character?? Empty Re: Most Hated Anime Character?? Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:50 pm

LilGothInPink

LilGothInPink

YES!!!!D8

Kaname looks like an anime version of Edward!!!That's just scary, and wrong...
Except, Kaname isn't a sparkly vampire!!!O_O''

20Most Hated Anime Character?? Empty Re: Most Hated Anime Character?? Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:59 pm

Constantine-Jacobs

Constantine-Jacobs
Admin

Most Hated Anime Character?? 11354_Kaname_my_babe-1

21Most Hated Anime Character?? Empty Re: Most Hated Anime Character?? Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:02 am

LilGothInPink

LilGothInPink

Oh wait. Now he's sparkly!!!

.... No No No No

I SWEAR, If they make a Twilight anime then I give up on all hope....

22Most Hated Anime Character?? Empty Re: Most Hated Anime Character?? Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:02 am

Constantine-Jacobs

Constantine-Jacobs
Admin

Same.

23Most Hated Anime Character?? Empty Re: Most Hated Anime Character?? Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:06 am

LilGothInPink

LilGothInPink

flipping twilight fangirls...

next thing you know, they're going to be all like 'there should be a twilight anime!!!OMG!!!1!1!!'
and then, someone might think that is a good idea, and actually make it into an anime..*shiver* if they change the whole sparkly vampire thing, and don't add edward, and instead, add a super awesome replacement vampire that is 100x cooler than Edward(that isn't sparkly) then I wont give up on all hope...

24Most Hated Anime Character?? Empty Re: Most Hated Anime Character?? Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:08 am

Constantine-Jacobs

Constantine-Jacobs
Admin

I HAT BISHOUNEN

25Most Hated Anime Character?? Empty Re: Most Hated Anime Character?? Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:09 am

LilGothInPink

LilGothInPink

What's bishounen???:0
I'm too lazy to google it...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum