kos-boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
kos-boards

a spot for rpgs

You are not connected. Please login or register

Left 4 dead:the rpg

+2
Soultail
Constantine-Jacobs
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 31]

26Left 4 dead:the rpg - Page 2 Empty Re: Left 4 dead:the rpg Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:02 pm

yoshimitsucameronman

yoshimitsucameronman

Together they kicked down the door witch fell to the floor with a thud and revealed a horde of zombies. Kyameron picked up his vulcan and switched onthe automatick and the fell down like rain. he paused for a moment to reload and looked back. "By the way i dont even no your name" he said. smilling back.

27Left 4 dead:the rpg - Page 2 Empty Re: Left 4 dead:the rpg Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:03 pm

LilGothInPink

LilGothInPink

She Smiled."Its Ayumi".

28Left 4 dead:the rpg - Page 2 Empty Re: Left 4 dead:the rpg Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:07 pm

yoshimitsucameronman

yoshimitsucameronman

"Ok ayumi is it, i shall just call you umi because it shall be your nickname weither you like it or not aand you leed the way because i am not farmiliar with this town."

29Left 4 dead:the rpg - Page 2 Empty Re: Left 4 dead:the rpg Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:10 pm

LilGothInPink

LilGothInPink

"....Ok.."She said.She started walking..She heard someone crying."..I hear someone!"She said.

30Left 4 dead:the rpg - Page 2 Empty Re: Left 4 dead:the rpg Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:12 pm

yoshimitsucameronman

yoshimitsucameronman

"Another person?" Kyameron asked not hearing a thing. "How strange." He bit his lip and strained to hear, "I beleive its commin from around that corner." He pointed to a back ally way.

31Left 4 dead:the rpg - Page 2 Empty Re: Left 4 dead:the rpg Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:16 pm

LilGothInPink

LilGothInPink

Ayumi walked to the ally way..As she was walking in the ally,she turned her flashlight on because it was getting dark.She saw a woman in the corner of the ally way crying."u-umm..hello??"She said.The woman(whos actually a witch)Turned her head.She got up and started screaming and freaking out.She started running torwards Ayumi."w-what the?!"Ayumi said.She shot the witch and killed her."..."Ayumi was silent.

32Left 4 dead:the rpg - Page 2 Empty Re: Left 4 dead:the rpg Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:18 pm

yoshimitsucameronman

yoshimitsucameronman

sweet shot" cameron said looking at the corpse. "what was that thing?"

Ooc gtg srry

33Left 4 dead:the rpg - Page 2 Empty Re: Left 4 dead:the rpg Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:19 pm

LilGothInPink

LilGothInPink

"..I-I dont know"..Ayumi said.

Ooc:..ok.Bye ^^

34Left 4 dead:the rpg - Page 2 Empty Re: Left 4 dead:the rpg Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:37 pm

Constantine-Jacobs

Constantine-Jacobs
Admin

Jacob was running through the streets looking for good food...

35Left 4 dead:the rpg - Page 2 Empty Re: Left 4 dead:the rpg Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:43 pm

LilGothInPink

LilGothInPink

Ayumi felt the ground shake..She then heard a loud growling noise."..W-What was that?!"She yelled looking around.One of the cars that were outside flipped over.A big giant monster ran torwards them(lol its the tank)
"...W-WHAT IS THAT THING?!"She said yelling and freaking out.She shot it a few times and it didnt die."...I-It wont die!"She yelled.She started to panic.

36Left 4 dead:the rpg - Page 2 Empty Re: Left 4 dead:the rpg Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:53 pm

yoshimitsucameronman

yoshimitsucameronman

"of course not." kyameron said as he rubbed his eyes to be sure of what he was seeing. "Such a tiny gun like that wont do you any good!" He hosted the vulcan up and pulled the trigger as hundreads of bullets logded themselves into the thing it just kept running. "Dear god help us" Kyameron said as the vulcan jammed itself once more.

37Left 4 dead:the rpg - Page 2 Empty Re: Left 4 dead:the rpg Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:54 pm

Constantine-Jacobs

Constantine-Jacobs
Admin

Jacob ran as fast as he can to shelter.

38Left 4 dead:the rpg - Page 2 Empty Re: Left 4 dead:the rpg Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:55 pm

LilGothInPink

LilGothInPink

".....H-He wont die!"She said

39Left 4 dead:the rpg - Page 2 Empty Re: Left 4 dead:the rpg Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:59 pm

yoshimitsucameronman

yoshimitsucameronman

As the words sputtered out of ayumis mouth kyameron droped the vulcan and charged at the tank. "Meet mr fist he shouted as he paunched it in the gut. It stopped and stood still for a moment before sending him into a wall

OoC: never paunch a tank Sad

Last edited by yoshimitsucameronman on Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : updated)

40Left 4 dead:the rpg - Page 2 Empty Re: Left 4 dead:the rpg Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:03 pm

LilGothInPink

LilGothInPink

Ayumi threw a molotov at it.
The tank was on fire and died a few seconds later.

41Left 4 dead:the rpg - Page 2 Empty Re: Left 4 dead:the rpg Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:04 pm

Constantine-Jacobs

Constantine-Jacobs
Admin

"ITS THE HULK!!!!1 JAcbo yelled running away.

42Left 4 dead:the rpg - Page 2 Empty Re: Left 4 dead:the rpg Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:05 pm

LilGothInPink

LilGothInPink

"..W-W-WHAT WAS THAT THING?!"Ayumi yelled. She was freaked out.

43Left 4 dead:the rpg - Page 2 Empty Re: Left 4 dead:the rpg Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:06 pm

Constantine-Jacobs

Constantine-Jacobs
Admin

Jacob pounded on kyamerons door.

44Left 4 dead:the rpg - Page 2 Empty Re: Left 4 dead:the rpg Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:09 pm

yoshimitsucameronman

yoshimitsucameronman

He realized that the tank slammed him into his house. "Come on in" he yelled and waved for ayumi to come though the hole

45Left 4 dead:the rpg - Page 2 Empty Re: Left 4 dead:the rpg Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:10 pm

LilGothInPink

LilGothInPink

Ayumi ran over to where he was."...." she was silent.

46Left 4 dead:the rpg - Page 2 Empty Re: Left 4 dead:the rpg Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:13 pm

yoshimitsucameronman

yoshimitsucameronman

"Here is my home alyhough i yhought we had moved furter umi. Say do you like shotguns?" he pointed back behind a chair were their was verious guns lined up.

47Left 4 dead:the rpg - Page 2 Empty Re: Left 4 dead:the rpg Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:14 pm

LilGothInPink

LilGothInPink

"...I-Its okay...I already have a shotgun..."She said.

48Left 4 dead:the rpg - Page 2 Empty Re: Left 4 dead:the rpg Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:16 pm

yoshimitsucameronman

yoshimitsucameronman

"oh realy then ill be just a moment." he dissapered behind a door.

49Left 4 dead:the rpg - Page 2 Empty Re: Left 4 dead:the rpg Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:19 pm

LilGothInPink

LilGothInPink

"...Crap.."She said outloud..

She saw a big horde of zombies that were running torwards her.
"...T-Theres a horde!"She said shooting the horde.

50Left 4 dead:the rpg - Page 2 Empty Re: Left 4 dead:the rpg Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:23 pm

yoshimitsucameronman

yoshimitsucameronman

Fwam the door flew open right of off its hinges and KYameron apered with a pipe bomb. "Duck he yelled as he threw the pipe bomb right over the hordes heads. Luckily a duck hit the pipe bomb and the both hit the floor killing a good 80% "Take care of the rest ill be right back. he said as he ducked into the room

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 31]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next