kos-boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
kos-boards

a spot for rpgs

You are not connected. Please login or register

Yoshicameron short story thread...

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Yoshicameron short story thread... Empty Yoshicameron short story thread... Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:18 pm

yoshimitsucameronman

yoshimitsucameronman

Many people like creating short stories and i would be one of them weither fanfics or not. so i propose a thread were we can all share our short stories and fanfic with each other to kill the time away when not participating in rpgs

So without further ado ill present one of mine

No Name yet

Sven and Lauren slid though the door to escape the bitter cold of the snow outside. Shaking of snow that had been caked onto their shoulders, a girl in an apron approached them.
Welcome to the Districts Finest, how could I help cha?” She asked a happy smile on her face. She held a set of menus in her arm as well as a pen and note pad quite clumsily.
“Well actually we are just stopping though it’s very cold in this district.” said Sven returning the smile as he paced in place to warm up. Lauren behind him had his arms tucked into his coat pockets shoveling out snow and other miscellaneous items.
“Um well you see, if you don’t buy anything then you can’t stay here.” The girl said as her smile began to dissipate. Lauren raised his arm.
W-wait we shall take whatever you’re selling.” Lauren said biting his lip.
“All righty then follow me.” She grabbed Sven’s sleeve and guided them though a series of hallways that ended in a large dining hall. “You can sit here and me or another waiter shall be back to serve you.” Sven and Lauren sat down across from each other at a table that was at least 12 feet long. The waitress trotted off though the hallways and disappeared in a direction opposite of where they entered.
“Now why would you go and do something so stupid?” Sven said shaking his head.
“Because it is horrendously cold outside and I’m starving.” Lauren replied turning his gaze towards a table next to theirs.
“We cannot afford our meal.” Sven said distain in his voice, ”Especially in a place as fancy as this.”
“Ah, can the big bad bounty hunter not afford his meal. Maybe if you had a more realistic job that actually paid you money, you wouldn’t be broke.”
“You don’t have any right to make fun of my job seeing as you simply leech off of my sister and me.” Sven paused and kicked his feet onto the table. He unsheathed a gun from his pocket and looked it over. “You defiantly have no right considering how I have saved you countless times.” A giant hand clasped Sven’s shoulder. “I’m sure this dude would agree that it wasn’t right to eat and run.” He said pointing his thumb behind him. Lauren shrunk in his seat as the body attached to the hand materialized as if from nowhere.
“Even if you have no money, you can still pay.” said the man with a tone full of menace.
“Well then what could we pay with.” Sven asked turning to face the man.
“Your, life!” the man clasped a hand around Sven’s neck and raised him into the air. Sven tried to place his arms around a pair of massive arms; it was futile though because the air was being drained out of him, Leaving Sven, a dangling rope doll.
Lauren reached deep into his pockets and dragged out a large amount of glass beads. “Put Sven down and I won’t kill you.” Lauren said sorting though the beads and bringing himself to an upright position. Sven muttered something as well but he choked on the words and it came out distorted. There was no response from the man, “Very well then.” Lauren reeled his arm back and launched the beads at the man. They hit with deadly precision sending glass that wasn’t lodged into the mans body crashing to the floor. He straightened out and dropped Sven to the floor, he fell with a thud.
“Teh, what was that.” said the man with a devilish grin on his face.
“How are you still alive?”
“I am Bob. I cannot die in my restaurant the place were I have pored my heart and soul into. This place is my very being my life’s dreams and goals put together.”
“Dude are you serious, your name is bob!?” said Sven who had picked himself up and was now laughing uncontrollably. “Dude that’s hilarious, I thought such a big dude would have a fearsome name but no, its bob!” Even Lauren who was trying hard not to make Bob angry was laughing at the ridicules name.
“My name is fine; now pay your fee with death!” Bob lounged towards Lauren, arms pulled unnaturally back and moving to fast for a man his size. He launched his fist at Laurens head just missing by centimeters. As air rushed past Lauren he flung himself out of the range of Bobs other arm witch came knowingly from below, just about taking of his head. His momentum carried him into a wall witch crumbled to the floor revealing a row of frightened chiefs and sushi blades they also fell to the floor as Bob did. Sven reached for a gun in his pocket and hastily loaded it. The gun clicked and fired a bolt of bright blue lightning witch stuck itself in Bobs leg, again and again he shot until he had lodged a bullet into each of his limbs.
He didn’t stay down he was like a demon a mad man, bent on killing them. Bob reached for one of the fallen sushi knives and stood up and rushed towards Lauren.
“How can he stand? That’s horribly un-unnatural!” Sven said as Bob ran past him. He caught up towards bob and tossed his gun to Lauren which, fell right through his arms. He waved his hands shouting, “GRAB THE GUN AND PARRY!” Lauren ducked down to grab the gun as the blade sped towards his head, raising the barrel up to defend him the blade split in two as it hit the gun. Lauren backpedaled and turned to toss the gun back to Sven and began to dash for the nearest exit.
“Run!” Lauren yelled as he exited the building. Sven looked around for an easy way out but the only way for him to escape was to get past Bob, who was blocking the only exit now. Bob peered at Sven and then looked at were Lauren had escaped. He smirked and laughed.
“Now the joke is on you.” he said confident. .
Sven grimaced and looked around the chiefs had left and the only ones in the room were him and bob but he needed to check. “Were the only ones here now, right?” he asked. The owner nodded and then stared at Sven. “Why wasn’t he doing anything?” Sven wondered aloud. Not waiting for a response he charged at Bob and brought out a blade. A few steps from him bob collapsed and began to clutch his heart. He gasped for air and Sven stopped and reached into his pockets pulling out a disposable phone he dialed 911 and tossed it down to bob before walking away.
“HE HAS TO PAY, HE-HAS-TO-PAY, HE HAS TO PAY!” came the noise from inside the main room, from a sobbing insane bob.

They met up about two miles from the restaurant in a back alley. They looked like drug dealers working with the highest amount of secrecy.
“So he just collapsed?” Lauren asked suspicious,
“No, I don’t expect that he just collapsed I think it was kingsler. It’s a new drug said to make you oblivious to pain and crazy. Side effects include death and or spiritual decay.” Sven kicked at the snow on the ground. He met Lauren in the eye and gazed behind him. There was a party going on in his home and he hadn’t been informed.
“Your sister?” Lauren asked as he looked to. They walked towards the door and tried to open it but it was locked. “Got your key?”
“Don’t need it” He said as he kicked down the door. He gawked at what he saw, his Little sister sitting on the coach with a bottle of vodka, watching the TV at it loudest volume. Lauren sat next to her and gestured for the bottle. “No! Give me that.” Sven said as he plucked the bottle out of her hands.
“Aww pweas.” Rebbeca wined her face bright red. She slid towards Lauren and ran her fingers in circles around his chest. “Could yu get it back fow me pweas?” she said trying to sound cute, but her breath reached him before her words. His face turned yellow and he stood up and backed away.
“I think you’ve had enough.” Lauren said.
“Bwat!” she complained and stood up. Only to be brought down by a great lack of balance.
“But I'm sober and in need of a drink he said reaching towards the bottle in Sven’s hand, but he quickly recoiled it and pushed him onto the couch to join his sister.

Sven woke up on the floor with a massive headache and a vague idea what had happened the night before. “Bob at the restaurant, sister drunk, Lauren wanting a drink,” he said to himself as he rubbed his eyes. “Lauren hit me with a stool and Stoll the vodka. Afterwards he forced a large amount down my throat…” He sat up and sighed a depressed sigh avoided opening his eyes. “Lauren!” He yelled. There was a shuffling coming from the living followed by a dull thud and Sven’s bedroom door opening.
“Yaw what’s up.” Lauren said. He was wearing an eye patch.
“Were is the bottle?” Sven asked with disdain in his voice. Lauren ruffled though his shirt sleeves until the bottle of vodka slid into his palm. He shuffled towards Sven and handed him the bottle. Sven jerked it away and raised his hands as he opened his eyes. The light pulsed though his brain and made him woozy. He brought the bottle down over Laurens head and it shattered into pieces.
“You’re a drunk and you shouldn’t be allowed to drink any more!” Sven yelled, “Now go clean yourself up.” Sven filled out of his room and left Lauren in his room bleeding.

And that is it 4 now

2Yoshicameron short story thread... Empty Re: Yoshicameron short story thread... Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:19 pm

Constantine-Jacobs

Constantine-Jacobs
Admin

WEIGHT WHUT!

3Yoshicameron short story thread... Empty Re: Yoshicameron short story thread... Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:20 pm

yoshimitsucameronman

yoshimitsucameronman

its a short story...

4Yoshicameron short story thread... Empty Re: Yoshicameron short story thread... Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:21 pm

Constantine-Jacobs

Constantine-Jacobs
Admin

Oh....

5Yoshicameron short story thread... Empty Re: Yoshicameron short story thread... Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:50 pm

Soultail

Soultail
Admin

I like it and I think there is something that Ican help you with, but I need the brief summary of what the story is.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/16135401

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]