kos-boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
kos-boards

a spot for rpgs

You are not connected. Please login or register

Awkward Meeting

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Awkward Meeting Empty Awkward Meeting Tue May 05, 2009 4:08 pm

Soultail

Soultail
Admin

The Awkward Meeting

Xeros, captain of the 13th squad of the Shinigami warriors, was on a hunt.

A man in his mid 20s, wearing a hat of interesting details, quarter of his hair is covering half of his face while the remainder is visible, one blue eye full of intent. His clothes is rather ancient Japanese attire of a robe and sandals of samurai style, his sword attached to his side, and an air of secret and slightly tense in nerves, but you have to give him credit of his experience of hunting hallows for a really long time. (A/N: This is what he vaguely told me in the storyline that I am expanding the RP into a storyline, so cut me and OmegaXeros1981 some slack, ok?)

Yet this hunt is no ordinay hunt for normal humans nor hollows, but a darker and more sinister creatures that is more dangerous and deadlier. In other words, he was checking around the area for intruders, like a building or something like that in Traverse Town.

Unbeknown to him, a figure was watching him from the rafters in absolute weary nature, remaining in the shadowes except for the glare of glasses in the faint lighting.

This figure is a very skilled spellcaster for the Keyblade warriors, a bit of a hothead, but still loyal to the king of the Dinsey Kingdom and the Keyblade master; slim and athletic figure that is taller than she actually is, at 5'5", and her weight is not that bad for her size, meaning she is 195 lbs.

She is Soultail Omega-Light, one of the first weilders of the Keyblades for the Keyblade Army, in her usual attire of a silver tank top; silver and black stripe shorts at the length of the knee area; burgandy colored glasses, meaning the frames are burgandy, not the lenses; a necklace of curious designed, and silver boots. The silvery hair is draping down around her body, which is about the length of her lower back to her higher thigh areas, in other words, good length of hair, and the heterochrome-colored eyes show hints of mischief and determination. [A/N: That's later on in the RP, when she obtained the Soul Stone from Jaime.]

As he continued his patrol, he failed to notice her presence as she jumped down behind him, completely silent until she crept up beside him.

"What are you doing??" She said to him in completely confusion.

He pulled out his sword and try to attack her in startlement.

"YOU'RE NOT A GREY! EITHER YOU LEAVE OR I KILL YOU!" He shouted at her in fury and shock.

To his surprise, she held out her black and red colored, slightly shorter than the normal length of the original version, Ultima Weapon keyblade and parried his sword.

"Fine, but you are in need of help. Do you want it or not?? Orders from King Mickey and Sora." She said as she grunted in the struggle for power, since she came there on the request of his majesty, King Mickey, and the Keyblade master, Sora.

That's one of the many traits in being a keyblade soldier, being loyal to the one that have the authority and respect over them, but still have some respect to themselves as well.

"Not from a human," he retorted in harshness.

"*Sighs* Then what does it take to convince you in helping us out??" She sighed in frustration as she kicked him away and does Rengarok spell on him.

"Ha, you're just a mere human," he jeered her with those cold words.

"What the bloody hell does it take to get the message in that thick head of yours???" She yelled at him in that pissed off mood.

As she said those words, he began duplicating himself in copies so that she gets confused and attacking the wrong one, then they started to spin around her. "If you can knock my hat off, I'll help." He said as he slowly taunted her in the circle of clones.

As she took a deep breathe, she began to lower herself to the ground, meaning on her knees, starting to meditate upon the lessons from King Mickey and his friends from the two years prior. "Come on, Soultail. Focus. You need to find the right time and moment to strike on him when he least expected it to." she thought to herself while clearing her mind of distractions.

"Even if all odds are in your favor or not, it's impossible, you're only human," he said as a remark of aggitation and provocation.

As he continues his taunts, she raised her keyblade into the air and gathering up her magic energy to a center point. "Come on!! Come on!!!" she encourages herself to not give up.

"Tick tock tick tock, hurry the clock's ticking," he continued as he sees her wasting time.

"Aeroga!!!" she shouted as she released the energy attack on him and just at the right time, hits the right one and knocks off his hat just as he about to attack her again. As it ended, she opened her eyes and stands back up onto her feet.

"How's that for a mortal??" She said as she rests her keyblade on her shoulders while gloating in gladness.

He was finding his hat that she blew off of his head, thus he felt defeated in shame. "Fine, a deal's a deal, what do you need help with?" he said after he returned his hat back onto his head while fuming at his failure.

On cue, she opens her messenger bag to reveal a letter from King Mickey and hands it to him to read, then waits patiently for his response.

"Hahaha, kill a fellow heartless." He laughed mockingly at the message.

"But there is a mentioning of a certain Grey matter that only you know about and he needs your wisdom and advice for it, as well." she told him as she expanded the truth of the situation a bit further to make him convinced.

"Which one?" He asked as he raised an eyebrow at the statement.

"A much more powerful version of the Nobodies that we haven't seen before and frankly, we are outmatch 300 to 1 without some advice from you and you alone. Please help us??"

"One thing, I'm not a good guy!" he said to her in the cold tone of voice.

"Very well, but one thing, I can have you in the nexus in less than three minutes if you backstab us. So do we have a deal??" She countered it with those words to make him think.

"I hate you, but sure." He said as he glared at her before agreeing to the deal.

"Good, follow me."

After they walked out of the building and town, she leads him to the Gummi ship, then both enters inside it, activates it, and heads for the Hearts Kingdom.

"Your Majesty!! It's me, Soultail Omega-Light reporting in. I have found him and he willing to come along and help us." she said on the video monitor to the king of Hearts Kingdom.

"YOU'RE THE KING, A MOTHER FUCKING MOUSE!" He yelled in the background at the sight of Mickey on the monitor.

Pissed off, she slams her elbow into his face and hogties him to the spot after gagging him with a piece of cloth to shut him up before returning to the communications link. "So sorry about that, Your Highness. We will be there in fifteen. Over and out." she said to him before shutting the link off between herself and King Mickey flying towards the ship docking bay inside the kingdom.

At the other end of the communication line, King Mickey sighs at the statement of the person in question and closing his eyes, shaking his head. "That was rude, but funny at the same time." he said in admitting the scene before the link was cut.

Chip, Dale,(The mechanics of the Gummi ship), and Cid Highwind were laughing their heads off at the fighting in the background, as well as the crude language of Xeros's.

"*Sighs* When you three are finished, please help her bring in the advisor and lead him to the throne room, ok??" he ordered unto them when they calmed down from their laughter fit.

"Aye, aye, Mickey." Chip saluted to him as he ran off, after straighting out Dale, who followed after him.

As Mickey left the Docking bay, he saw Sora waiting outside the command room and overheard everything from inside. "Is Soultail having a real bad day, Mickey??" he asked him out of the blue.

"Unfortinately, Sora, yes, she is. Pity that she had to draw the shortest straw from the three of them, meaning Nave, Nero, and herself." he sighed as he shaked his head.

Back on the ship, Xeros woke up and said this while being gagged by the cloth in his mouth, "Owwwwwww!"

After the ship docked at the bay, she got up from the chair, "Here we are in the docking bay," and walks to Xeros's tided up body and picking him up, cutting the bonds around his ankles, "Let's get you out of here."

As they got out of the Gummi ship, a short character with a temperment of a firecracker, wearing a magician outfit and a staff as his weapon, Donald Duck, friend to Sora and Mickey. "Sho you did it, eh, Shoultail??" he said as he greeted her and looked at Xeros in curiousity. "I never thought you did it on your own."

"How many animophic animals are there?" He asked aloud to himself.

"More than you can count, my friend. More than you can count." she replied as she was right behind him, whispering into his ear.

"I'm not your friend!" he retorted to her.

"Whatever. Now shall we??" She rolled her eyes in childish manner as she guide him into the Throne Room, where Sora, Kairi, Goofy, Chip, Dale, all of the Princesses of the light and their escourts; and Soultail's friends: Nave, Nero, Arthur (A/N: Will tell in the later chapters in Skullhead881's story, Kingdom Hearts: Keyblade Army. FYI) and the fairy spies, ie, the Gullwings are present and accounted for in hearing the words of Xeros' to give advice to King Mickey.

"Here he is, your majesty." she announed unto the king and queen as she bows down in front of King Mickey and Queen Minnie.

"Let's just get this over with." He groaned in boredom.

"Very well. You see, we are dealing with a more deadly force than the Heartless and the Nobodies combined and frankly, we only have Nave, Nero, and Soultail, whom you already met before and had a little quarled with, are the ones that can fight them with just luck alone. Maybe you can shed some light on them and tell us on what we can do if they get out of hand from the three of them?" He explained to Xeros before turning on a hologram projector, showing him a hologram of a more powerful verson of a Nobody, all 360° of the creature as it walks. "Do you know what it is, Xeros??"

"Well??" Sora challenged Xeros in intimidation.

"Sora!! Show some respect to Soultail's guests!!" Kairi scolded him for his rudeness.

"Well, I don't blamesh him for being weary." Donald said in the background as he walks up to the side of Goofy to be in attendance.

"I...I refuse to answer," he said as he flinched in intimidation after he tried to keep all information inside himself.

"Sora!! Donald!! Please!!" Soul said as she begged them for patience. "This is my one chance. Please let him answer without this negative attitude. Please!!"

"Sora, I think she won this fight between her and Xeros fair and square while using her magic attack "Aeroga" that you taught her, and you need to give her this one shot. Please." Kairi said as she backed up Soul's pleas and letting her have a chance.

"Very well, but if betrayed, then you are going to suffered the consequences, Soultail. Understood?" Sora sighed as he gave up on the feeling of being outnumbered by 2 to 1.

"Yes, sir."

"Good."

"Fine...J...Just a simple human." Xeros said as he tried to get his words chosen well.

"Just as I thought, but is there more than a simple human, Xeros? Focus past the façade and see into his heart, Can you tell us what's wrong with this picture??" Mickey asked him to get more details since it's not very specific.

"I'm not a man of wisdom," he said as he backed up his claim, "I'm just a guy thats got the wrong job."

"Then I was wrong in choosing you off the bat." He said as he was disappointed in the results. "*Sighs* I'm sorry, Soultail. I'm glad you tried, but I need someone who is knowledgable in this field, until then, you may release him. Immediately."

Last edited by Soultail on Wed May 06, 2009 10:08 pm; edited 3 times in total

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/16135401

2Awkward Meeting Empty Re: Awkward Meeting Tue May 05, 2009 4:08 pm

Soultail

Soultail
Admin

"Yes, your highness." she replied to him crestfallen, thus cutting the ropes with her magic and let him go. " Damn. I thought there was something creepy in the way the human was looking at Nave, Nero and myself whenever it started to attacking us outside the castle a few months ago. I guess I was wrong too."

"I didn't say 'I didn't have wisdom,' I just don't tell," he said in indignation.

"Then talk to me in the halls after this. Please tell me what this... "thing" that was creeping me out earlier called??" she told him in a tone of desperation for some advice.

"I'm afraid I can't do that." he said as he disappeared in her presence.

"Shit. Just shit. Just my only chance to find out and I blew it. *Sighs* Well, who else should I go for more knowledge and a chance to find out what I saw that proves that I'm not crazy to believing that that human was a some sort of dagerous spirit that is too resistant for might and magic. Yet, I did notice that it sniffed on me for some kind of "spiritual" energy coming from myself and not from the others while we were last fighting him. Was it possible that creature was... a hollow or maybe I am just a fool??"

When he heard this, somehow, he came back and exclaimed to her, "FINE! FINE! An arranacar, a hollow with traces of human and grey."

"What is that doing with the Heartless and the NoBodies??" she snapped at him for leaving in the first place, which ended up with a slap on the face. "And why is it that I can see them and no one else??"

"They have them join, they made a deal, you know what the Organization XIII is, right?" He asked after he told her what the deal was, as well as holding his face from the pain of the slap.

"Yes. Yes, I have heard of them from Sora."

"The arranacar made a promise that they would bring the organization back with the nobodies, and the heartless, I don't know."

"Then why do they want me, instead of Nave nor Nero??"

"That one's beyond me."

"Thanks for that kind of information, Xeros. I will take it into mind and will be careful next time."

"You're welcome." he smiled at her before disappearing again.

After he left, she was walking through the halls alone and pondering about the words that Xeros told her and is wondering if she is something more "divine" than she realizes.

"Soultail!! Soultail Omega-Light!! I want to talk to you." Sora is calling out to her.

"Yes, sir??"

"Did you get what you needed to know??"

"Yes."

"And??"

"They are called the arranacar. That's about it."

"I said too much."

"I was just reporting on the information, not on the theory of what you said after that. My lips are sealed on the Organization XIII and other stuff after that, but in return, you are going to tell me if I'm not crazy in believing in shinigami and whatnot. Deal??" She whispered to Xeros after Sora left, hoping to make another deal to solve the mystery.

"No." He said flatly as he showed her his captain's garb.

"Dammit!!!" she seethed through her teeth.

"What?"

"Am I a soul reaper or not??" She asked him with a serious face.

"And you ask me?"

"Cause I found you by chance or by a spiritual means." She replied to him in flatness.

"Fine, just one thing, you must learn your sword's name." He instructed to her after he was convinced by those words.

"Very well. I meet you outside at midnight tonight."

"I need to shut my mouth." he thought as he agreed to the terms. "Very well."

"Until then, Good day and see you tonight."

Xeros left the palace to buy himself time to think on his own, away from Soul, since he wouldn't want to admit that he has fallen in love with her.

Meanwhile, Soul arrives at her door to her quarters, stopping to give it a second glance in another perspective and point-of-view.

Xeros really didn't leave the world exactly, since he has to keep an eye on her but not to attract the attention to the guards, he just jumped into the branches of a local tree.

As Soul opened the door, she enters the room to start thinking to herself while sitting on her bed, coming up a really good name for her sword while summonding forth her Keyblade in her hand. "What should I name this Ultima Keyblade that is crafted in my own image, yet doesn't sound too far-fetch'd or dorky?? Hm..."

Motokin, the lieutenant of Xero's squard, completely funny to describe, but know one thing: He loves water. Enough said. He was inside the grounds of the Kingdom, looking for Xeros.

Soul was still in meditation until she felt the same disturbance that she felt those three weeks ago. "Shit!! There's that same Dark energy that was here three weeks ago. This time, I'm going alone." She thought as she got up from her bed and heads out of her door to the halls and out of the doors to the gardens to hunt for the mysterious Motokin.

"XEROS! XEROS!" Motokin called out while searching for Xeros.

Soul was hiding in some bushes while looking at Motokin with some fear, but while gathering up all of her courage and strength to fight it all by herself.

Xeros, from the tree, throws his sword to Soultail.

She caught it and jumps out to confront Motokin. "Motokin!! You were the one who attack Disney Castle three weeks ago and for that I am going to fight you with ..." remembering her spirit guide telling her the name of her Ultima Keyblade's name and deciding to call Xeros's temporary sword. "Frigate here. Do you accept my challenge or not??"

"CHASER, RELEASE... Sure."

"Huh??? Ok... Bring it on!!!"

He slashes his sword that breaks into sections. "Did you kidnap Xeros??!"

She sees Xeros' sword that fell into pieces and is smiling at Motokin nerviously while hiding behind her back, the real CHASER/FRIGATE [Ultima Keyblade], as a back-up plan. "Well, yes as an order by his majesty, King Mickey and his Knight, Sora. I'm Soultail Omega-Light. You have a problem with that??"

"Yeah." He said as he was right behind her and knock her on the ground. "You're dead meat."

Soul rolls out of the way and kicks him in the leg, while bringing out her Frigate sword/Ultima Keyblade to fight back. "Let's Fate decide on that one, sir. Let's Fate decide on that one." She said as she jumped back onto her feet.

"Dammit!! BANKAI!! RISE!!!" He cursed out loud as every section of his sword turns into clones of him with chaser swords. "Fine."

She does a Superglide to get out of the way and buy herself some time in the air. "Rengarok!!" She called out in the air as a bolt of lightning to strike on him to give her more space as well.

"Owwwww!" He yelled out in pain.

She then dives down and starts sword fighting with him.

"Tell me, what do you want from my captain, Xeros?"

"Information on the Dark enity."

"..."

"Then let me ask you something: Why are you here and what gave you the right to attack Nero, Nave and myself three weeks ago??"

"Don't ask me, I thought you were hollows... My captain sucks at drawing."

"....." Xeros watched this while having a sweatdrop coming from the back of his head.

As Motokin and Soul was fighting with each other, Xeros draws a picture of a hollow to show to Soul as a comparision between a Heartless and a Hollow, then jumps out of the tree.

"Excuse me?? But I am not a damn hollows. I'm a Keyblade knight that can cast magic at a whim. But there is Xeros." She points to Xeros standing after he falls down from the tree and walks over to their location.

"MOTOKIN, STOP!" he ordered to Motokin.

"YES SIR!" He said in a twinge of fear to Xeros, then he bow to him. "I'm sorry ma'am, is there anything I can do to make up for it?" he said to Soul.

"Can you tell me any information on this kind of mysterious being that I have been "delusional" about since our attack at Radient Gardens two years prior before the incident in the garden here in Disney Castle?" She asked him as she takes out the same hologram and show Modokin the image that King Mickey shown to Xeros earlier this afternoon. "Cause the ltd. information is really confusting and I can't make heads nor tails on this being."

"... Dammit, that's shinigami buisness and shinigami buisness only." He cursed as he told her what is really the business of the shinigami.

"Very well, then what should I do for the meantime, Modokin?? Help you find other hollows in the other realms by using my holographic imaging projector to help out while I'm busy fighting with the Heartless and Nobodies..." She is trying to make a worthy enough deal with him and see if Modokin would accepts it. "And to throw into the deal, I would also hand over Frigate, my Ultima Keyblade/sword, if the miniature holographic projector gets damage in anyway. Deal?"

Xeros nodded and walks over and hands her a lieutenants badge.

[Ruined Village]

Elsewhere, a young man that is a clever person playing a guitar of interesting design, and his personality is quite clever and witty, as well as fluroty, was walking through the ruined village. "Uhh....hello? Is anyone alive?"

Sephorith, who is right behind Jamie, being sadisic and sarcatic to him while still holding onto his Masamune sword out. "Can I help you, Jamie??? Are you in need of guidance and advice from me, Sephiroth??"

Last edited by Soultail on Wed May 06, 2009 10:18 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Typo error and grammacial mistakes)

3Awkward Meeting Empty Re: Awkward Meeting Tue May 05, 2009 4:11 pm

Soultail

Soultail
Admin

[Back at Disney Castle]

Soultail puts on the Lieutenants' badge on herself and is felling really weird to be breaking away from the Knights' Guard while she is helping out with the shimigami and the other lieutenant with a side quest. "So, I'm guessing that's a deal, right??"

[The ruined village]

"I need you to point me to the direction of water.....cause i've been wandering around for two weeks." he said as he falls on the ground from dehydration.

Cloud Strife, the infamous Buster Sword weilder, right behind Sephiroth. "Don't trust him!!"

"I agree with Cloud. Sephiroth, get away from him and leave this place and never return for all of time." Tifa piped up as she stood right next to Cloud's side, in her fighting stance.

"Fine, but I will have my revenge, Lockheart and Strife. I swear by it." Sephiroth called out to them as flew away and is never heard of, but inside his head, he's plotting his revenge at both Cloud Strife and Tifa Lockheart.

[Disney Castle]

"Yeah, for now, when the arranacar are dead, you can come back here." Xeros said to her as she grew to accept the new position of hers.

"So, here's an interesting question to ask you guys: How do you guys get here in the first place?? We have been using the Gummi Ship for years and frankly, that's the only transportation that I know from one world to the next."

Xeros puts his hand on her shoulder and snaps his finger on the hand with a glove on, teleporting them inside the Gummi Ship. "The glove."

She blinks her eyes in amazement and wonder. "Whoa... So, where to now??" She stood at the mast and is getting ready for the coordinates.

He hands her a glove to wear, then instructs her. "Put it on and think of a place and then, snap your fingers."

She take the glove and places it on her left hand while her Frigate is leaning against her leg for support and balance before picking it up again with her right hand. "Now with a glove on, I have to learn to fight with my right hand, which is my weakest hand before, now, instead of my left."

Thinking of the Coliseum and then, she snaps her fingers to appear in one second later at the gates of the Coliseum where Phil was training with Hercules for his exercise and building up his strength.

"Whoa. Now, this is cool."

After the amazement of the next gift of hers, she gotten serious as she sees a pudgy satyr training his demi-god hero of Greek Mythology. "Excuse me, Philoteus?? I beg myself pardon for barging in during Hercules' training, but I'm Soultail Omega-Light, a soldier under the guildence of Sora, the kid that you taught a long time ago."

"Sora?? Oh yeah, the Keyblade champ that beat my boy Herc in the Hercules Cup, but what do you want, girl? Cause I never train girls in my entire life. Men, yes. Women, no." He said as he remember the name, but he won't train her due to her being a woman.

"But..."

"Absolutely not. Sorry, but I can't help you there, kid." He is returning to his stubborn streak of a goat man that he is. "And if you see Sora, Goofy, and Donald, tell them that Phil wishes them the best of luck, as well as Hercules. Until then, SCRAM!!!"

He stood on the other side of the doorway, holding it open until he slammed it on her face before she can begged him for training any further.

She sighs in defeat. "Well, there's no use in arguing with that Satyr."

Xeros appears there, standing right behind Phil, putting his sword to his neck. "Hey, either you let her in or you'll end up like the hydra!"

He felt the tip of Xeros' sword and chuckles nerviously. "Uh, sure. What I mean is that she needs to go through the inniation before she can train with my boy, Herc. " Chuckling some more, "If that's ok with you?"

Then thinking to himself, "Man, oh man. What is up with him and this girl?? All she did is ask nicely and he just poked a sword at my throat. After this, I'm closing down and moving Herc, Meg, Pegasus, and myself back onto my island and live the rest of our lives in peace."

He opens the door to see Soultail looking at the ancient objects, meaning weapons that was held by heroes of past, without touching them and calls out to her to get her attention, "Hey... Hey, kid..." Then felt tiny stab on his neck, "I... I mean, Soultail. Come here. I want to talk to you about something."

Xeros, with a somewhat psychopathic smile, "Good."

Sora, who used the Gummi Ship to get to the Coliseum, appeared there and was shocked at the treatment on Phil. "Phil? O...M...G..."

"Uhh... ok." She said as she enters the room and sees Xeros there as well. "Captain Xeros??... Oh, nevermind." Then, to Phil, "Yes, Phil. What is it that you need to discuss with me??"

Clearing his throat, Phil begins to speak. "Soultail, I've changed my mind and decided to train you, only if you are willing to be trained."

"Great!! When can we start??" she said excitedly.

"When can we start??"

"Immediately."

"I'll see you out on the Coliseum open field, Phil." She said to him as she walks out and straight towards the tunnel marked "to the Coliseum field" with an arrow pointing to the right.

As she left to get onto the training field, Phil looked at Xeros behind him, asking Xeros this: "Ok. I still am keeping up with my end of the bargan, when are you going to keep yours, Xeros??"

"When I want to."

Sora panic and hid from Soultail and Xeros so that he wouldn't be spotted. "Damnit...I can't move from this position...I have nowhere to go..." he thought in a panic.

Then Soul accidentally grabs Sora's hand instead of the door handle and starts to blush from embarrassment. "Oh shit!! This is not helping me in earning me Brownie points." She thought to herself while clearing her throat.

"Hi, Sora. What brings you here at the Coliseum?? Is it to see me train or to find out on the information about the mysterious return of the Heartless, Nobodies, and a more sinester being??"

"Ok, maybe that last part was lame, but it was the up-to-the-last-mintue quicking topic that I can think of, instead of almost spilling the beans to him about what more Xeros told than I have told him as a report."

Xeros smiles at the mess up.

"Oh hi..." Sora giggled as she let go of his hand before he snaps out of it. "Uh...I'm here to find out why Phil is here!"

"Well, anyway, I've got to go. See ya later. Bye." she replied to him before walking away and enters out onto the Coliseum floor to await for the time trials and series of challenges for me to face while working up my right hand that is holding the Frigate Ultima Keyblade. "Ok, girl. All you need to do is stay focus and everything is going to be alright." Sighing and then, pulls herself together, she called out to Phil, "Ok, I'm ready."

Xeros, who came out of the building, is watching the training to see if she have a gift in fighting against Hollows and arranacar.

She starts fighting and training with her right hand until she got the hang of it when the left hand is reserved for Summonds and items for healling and/or elixers for her magic. "Hey, I'm not doing as bad as I originally thought. Maybe I can reach the top before the day is done." She thought to herself, then stops as she saw Cerberus leaping out from behind of it doors and starts barking at her with its three heads and huge size. "Crap. I should have learn Dodge Roll attack and had a few accessories on me before coming here. But when in Rome..."

"YOU CAN DO IT!" he shouted out to Soul from the stands.

"Right. I just got to believe in myself and get this over with." She said to herself as she snapped out of the fear.

As she dodges all of Cerberus's attacks and starts attacking it's middle head, as Sora instructed us to do before, but something started to glow on the Frigate and she accidentally said a word that blew Phil's, Herc's, and everyone else's, [probably not Xeros], minds away.

"BANKAI!"

And instantly, the attack split the three-headed canine in half, thus, covered her and the stadieum in foul-smelling blood and gore for about several weeks if not cleaned up correctly.

"Holy Crap. What the in name of the Kingdom Hearts did I do to Hades's guard dog?" she asked as she was clearly shock after the battle and won the Inferno Bangle from the now deceased Titan canine, then smelled herself. "Uggghhhh.... I reck!!!" she yelled out loud while wrinkling her nose in disgust.

He said this in his head: "Woah, she just started and she's that good." Then notices his hat got blown away again. "Crap."

"My Gods!! That was great!!! Yippy!!!" Phil cheered in happiness as he was jumping in the air while was clearly unexpecting some raw and new talent from a girl that is from King Mickey's court and frankly, even more impressed that she vanquished Hades's guard dog that was terrorizing his Colusieum for years. "Herc!! Did you see that?!?! That was pure poetry in motion. An little unoridox, but beautiful, nonetheless."

Pegasus nodded in agreement while eating some bird seeds with the birds around him.

Megadra, aka Meg, appears onto the scene and is revolted by the blood. "Who did the slaughtering and never told me about it??"

Xeros was not paying attention as he is chasing his hat.

"Hi. Sorry about the Arena stinking with gore and blood, but I think I'm going to showers to clean up. Excuse me."

Xeros finally grabs his hat, puts it on,and sits back down, sighing in relief. "Whew." Then is reading a dirty mag, which made him drool, then puts it away.

[Pervert.- A/N]

Meg, who is right besides Xeros and swipes the mag from him just out of curiousity. "Well, well, well. What do we have got here?? Hmmm... Oh my.... Aren't you a naughty man?? And who might you be in that mysterious hat and watching that gresome battle earlier??"

"Meg!! Uh, this is I believe Xeros and he's the one is helping Soultail in her quest." Herc said as he introduced Xeros to her.

"Uh... Yeah, like the kid said." Phil piped up in the same way.

[In the shower stalls]

Soultail walks out of the showers, completely clean and gore-free, but is in dire need of a new uniform, being only wrapped up in a towel. "Xeros!!" She called out to him in telepathic link for dispare and help. "I need a new set of clothes for this situation and quest. Please!!!"

"Fine." Xeros sighed as he hands her a new set of clothes while not looking at her. "And, whoever you are, if you really wanna know about the hat, its to contain my spiritual pressure."

"Thanks!!" Soul called out to him as she puts on the clothes while still in the stalls in a haste, still having regrets in coming back to the Disney Castle in her new clothes, but she pushed that thought away as she pulled the seeming weird glove back on her hand that didn't get any blood nor gore on it, as well as the new shoes and come back out, looking completely different, but this time, she transfered the badge from her old clothes to the new ones. "Well, how do I look??"

Sora's, Pegasus's, and Phil's jaws dropped to the ground at the sight of Soul's new clothes and figure.

"Well, rather impressive, yet do you still have the Inferno Bangle on your arm?" Hercules asked her after he regain composure.

"Yes."

[Skips the part of the Hades's battle and into the search of Yuffie's clue]

A girl of sixteen years of age, petite in her figure, but very quick in her speed; very short blue colored shorts on her legs and abdomen areas, being held up with a pair of suspenders; a tubetop of yellow color tone from her shoulders to below her bust line of her chest; boots of brown colored; wearing a white strap around her head; very hyper and unpredicable in her traits of being a thief. That girl is Yuffie Kirsaragi.

Yuffie, who was observing from above during the battles with Cerberus and Hades, jumps down and runs toward everyone, completely amazed and tramatized from the events that happened. "Holy cow!! You guys did that!! Cloud, Leon, and Tifa couldn't even scratch Hades like that, but all of you did that... Whoa." Then stops to introduce herself. "By the way, I'm the great Ninja Yuffie."

"Nice to meet you, Yuffie." Soul said to her.

"Same here." She said back to her as she throws her big Shiruken around her body while doing the attack 1000 elephants, Bamboo forest on Hades to help out, which occured earlier during the battle. "What happened here and what's that smell earlier?? Pheww!!" she asked them as she wrinkles her nose at the foul-smelling odor emitting from the rest of the Arena.

Last edited by Soultail on Wed May 06, 2009 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

4Awkward Meeting Empty Re: Awkward Meeting Tue May 05, 2009 4:11 pm

Soultail

Soultail
Admin

After all of that excitement, Yuffie said this to Xeros, Jamie, and Soul: "I think I know a little more info about this 'matter,' you guys. But you have to come to Raident Gardens to get it. See ya!!"

Afterwards, she vanishes in a cloud of smoke that she threw down a Smoke Bomb to shroad herself in her escape.

Soul was chasing after Yuffie through the Smokescreen, but when it was dispursed, she was gone, thus, coughing from the smoke. "... *Cough* Well, captain. I guess we have our next destination after this little training exercise and on the trail to our goal on figuring out this mystery." she said to Xeros as she gets ready to leave the Colusieum, she turn to Phil, Hercules, and Megara, bowing to them in respect, "Thank you for let me train her and fighting Hades, as well as taking care of Cerebius. And again, I apologise for the gore and blood on the Arena. That was unintentional. Until we meet again, good bye and may the Gods on Olympius protect you."

"And the same to you and your friends, Soultail Omega-Light. Yet, tell King Mickey hi from all of us." Phil replied to her.

"Ok."

As they walk up to the gates to the world, Xeros told her this: "Ok, and please don't call me captain."

"Opps." she sheepishly said as she has a hand on the back of her head in scratching, "Sorry, Xeros. Shall we??" She thought about the destination to the place called Raident Gardens and then, snaps her fingers to teleport to the exact place where Yuffie says where they all should get the next clue.

Xeros, who was following suite with the transporting, snaps his fingers to there, and lands in the mansion. "I need to stop thinking of luxery." He thought to himself as he was getting up from the floor.

Aerith Gainsborth, the gentle personality of Hollow Bastion, was startle from the sudden appearence of Xeros. "Ummm... who are you??"

"Xeros, I'm one of soultail's friends, and you?" He replied to her before asking her the question.

"Aerith. Aerith Gainsborth, one of the chairpeople of the protection of the Gardens and was helping out with the Hollow Bastion Restoration Commitee with Yuffie and Cid. Pleasure to meet you, Xeros. Yet, I'm afraid you're friend is not here."

"Damn." He thought to himself in scould before he said this: "Take me where ever soultail is." Then he snaps his fingers.

[Meanwhile]

Soul was shopping in the Item shop, run by Huey, Dewey, and Louie, the nephews of Donald Duck, getting potions, ethers, and an Ability ring to wear for training and focusing the power inside herself in the attacks.

"That'll be all."

"Your total comes up to be 720 munny."

[Munny is the currency of the Kingdom. Please don't ask.-A/N]

She paid out the munny to the exact amount in full exchange for the items that she requested.

"Is there anything else would you like to buy, ma'am??"

"No, boys. This will be all for now. Thanks."

"Thank you and come again." Dewey said in a funny way of sounding Eastern Indian.

Heuy and Louie both looked at him strangely.

After the training and gaining a new attack, Soul has finally changed her attire to a set of clothing with the black robe and same shoes like Xeros's, as well as finally admitting her feelings to him, as so did Xeros to her.

With all the trials and difficulties, Xeros and Soul are married and have twin boys.

Soultail's Journal thoughts: After all the hardships that my husband and I have gone through, we seem to grow much closer together. I hope that we can handle things for the better.

Soultail Omega-Light Shimitira.

Last edited by Soultail on Wed May 06, 2009 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total

5Awkward Meeting Empty Re: Awkward Meeting Tue May 05, 2009 4:19 pm

Constantine-Jacobs

Constantine-Jacobs
Admin

nice

6Awkward Meeting Empty Re: Awkward Meeting Tue May 05, 2009 4:21 pm

Soultail

Soultail
Admin

Ty. I had to break it up to four posts when it was so much.

7Awkward Meeting Empty Re: Awkward Meeting Tue May 05, 2009 4:22 pm

Constantine-Jacobs

Constantine-Jacobs
Admin

i seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

8Awkward Meeting Empty Re: Awkward Meeting Tue May 05, 2009 4:34 pm

Soultail

Soultail
Admin

Anywho, what's with the sig?

9Awkward Meeting Empty Re: Awkward Meeting Tue May 05, 2009 4:36 pm

Constantine-Jacobs

Constantine-Jacobs
Admin

My friends and I were messing around and one said that,so i made the sig.

10Awkward Meeting Empty Re: Awkward Meeting Tue May 05, 2009 4:45 pm

Soultail

Soultail
Admin

Oh

11Awkward Meeting Empty Re: Awkward Meeting Tue May 05, 2009 4:52 pm

Constantine-Jacobs

Constantine-Jacobs
Admin

yeah.

12Awkward Meeting Empty Re: Awkward Meeting Tue May 05, 2009 5:01 pm

Soultail

Soultail
Admin

So how's the day?

13Awkward Meeting Empty Re: Awkward Meeting Tue May 05, 2009 5:02 pm

Constantine-Jacobs

Constantine-Jacobs
Admin

Good,you?

14Awkward Meeting Empty Re: Awkward Meeting Tue May 05, 2009 5:04 pm

Soultail

Soultail
Admin

Good and happy to be alive.

15Awkward Meeting Empty Re: Awkward Meeting Tue May 05, 2009 5:04 pm

Constantine-Jacobs

Constantine-Jacobs
Admin

oh.

16Awkward Meeting Empty Re: Awkward Meeting Tue May 05, 2009 5:06 pm

Soultail

Soultail
Admin

Well, I should tell you this, a guy that I known for several months, well, he proposed to me last night, which took me by surprise.

And the guy isn't gaara1774, by Nutjob1230, was known as Nutjob0123.

17Awkward Meeting Empty Re: Awkward Meeting Tue May 05, 2009 5:18 pm

Constantine-Jacobs

Constantine-Jacobs
Admin

On youtube?

18Awkward Meeting Empty Re: Awkward Meeting Tue May 05, 2009 5:37 pm

Soultail

Soultail
Admin

Embarassed *Shamefully* Yes.